What Do 2021 Chevy Traverse Reviews Say?
The new Chevy Traverse attracts families of all sizes from Raleigh and Cary. Generous interior space, compelling features, and advanced safety technology make this three-row model a fan favorite, but do industry reviewers love it just the same? Read excerpts from the 2021 Chevy Traverse reviews with Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Southpoint below to find out!
Chevrolet Traverse Review Highlights
We gathered highlights of the Chevrolet Traverse reviews from the likes of Kelley Blue Book, U.S. News, and Edmunds to provide insight into what people love most about Chevy’s quintessential midsize model. As you’ll see, its towing capacity, family-friendliness, and strong V6 engine stand out as high points:
- “The Chevrolet Traverse is a tempting vehicle for families, thanks to its extra interior room and a starting price that undercuts most competitors. We also like its standard V6 engine, the ability to tow up to 5,000 pounds, and seating for seven or eight passengers.”–Kelley Blue Book
- “It has a capable V6 engine, gets decent gas mileage, and provides a cushioned ride, even over rough roads. Few SUVs in any class have as much cargo space, and the Traverse can accommodate adults in all three rows. The infotainment tech is user-friendly as well.”–Cars.USNews.com
- “The Traverse offers abundant space for adults, child seats, water bottles and whatever else you can think of. There’s 23 cubic feet of luggage space behind the upright third row, which is more than what most rivals offer.”–Edmunds.com
What Features Make the Traverse Stand Out?
The midsize SUV segment seems to be constantly gaining new competitors, but the Chevy Traverse is a longstanding model with a strong reputation that’s hard to beat. What makes it stand out as a top option? Let’s take a look at what the Motor Trend team thinks:
“The Chevrolet Traverse flies further under the radar than most mid-size three-row crossovers, but that doesn’t mean it has little to offer families. Along with a quiet ride, it boasts sharp handling and more cargo space than its competitors—mostly because it’s huge. (And buyers looking to haul people and cargo will never turn down more space.)”–Motor Trend
What are some of the key features to look for in every new Traverse for sale? Here are some of the baseline offerings that Chapel Hill drivers are most excited about:
- Chevy Infotainment 3 System
- 8-inch touchscreen center display
- Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot capabilities
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Rear vision camera
- Teen Driver Technology
Explore the New Traverse at Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Southpoint
At the end of the day, the Chevrolet Traverse review that has the most authority is your own! When you’re ready to get behind the wheel, contact us to arrange a test drive in Durham. If you’d like to start exploring leasing and buying options while you’re here, our knowledgeable finance team will be happy to help.
Learn More at Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Southpoint
The new Chevy Trax for sale at Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Southpoint is a popular choice among Raleigh commuters, but is it a good fit for your own daily travels? The Chevy Trax interior is surprisingly spacious, providing up to 48.4 cubic feet of cargo room when you fold down the second row. However, the compact size of the…
The new Chevy Traverse attracts families of all sizes from Raleigh and Cary. Generous interior space, compelling features, and advanced safety technology make this three-row model a fan favorite, but do industry reviewers love it just the same? Read excerpts from the 2021 Chevy Traverse reviews with Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Southpoint below to find out! View Traverse Inventory…
The new Buick Encore is a compact SUV with a small footprint that makes getting around Raleigh easier than ever. But if you travel with a lot of cargo, is the Buick Encore interior spacious enough to suit your life on the go? The Buick Encore cargo space and passenger dimensions are surprisingly generous! Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Southpoint…