2021 Chevy Tahoe Price
How much does the Chevy Tahoe cost? The all-new 2021 Tahoe has undergone a design overhaul, offering more space and more advanced features than ever before! The 2021 Chevy Tahoe price starts at $49,000 MSRP. Raleigh families considering this new generation of Tahoe can explore the full price range, as well as some of its key features, with Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Southpoint below.
2021 Chevy Tahoe Price by Trim Level
There are six well-equipped Tahoe trim levels available for 2021. Here’s a full breakdown of their respective starting prices:
- 2021 Tahoe LS: $49,000 MSRP
- 2021 Tahoe LT: $53,800 MSRP
- 2021 Tahoe RST: $57,100 MSRP
- 2021 Tahoe Z71: $59,200 MSRP
- 2021 Tahoe Premier: $62,600 MSRP
- 2021 Tahoe High country: $69,600 MSRP
What Features Do You Get for the Chevy Tahoe Price?
A new Chevy Tahoe is an investment that will serve your Cary family with many miles and years of memories to come. Right from the start, the 2021 Tahoe pulls out all the stops with road trip-ready features like a Bose® 9-speaker audio system, a convenient Cargo Management System, and more:
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus system w/ large 10.2-inch touchscreen display
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ compatibility
- Bluetooth® wireless connectivity
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot capability
- 10-way power driver & front passenger seats
- Driver memory for 2 separate driver’s preferred seating positions
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- And so much more!
The all-new Tahoe also features an advanced standard suite of safety technologies, including Active Hill Hold Assist, Automatic Emergency Braking, Forward Collision Alert, and Front Pedestrian Braking.
2021 Tahoe Upgrades
It’s clear that you’ll receive a stellar suite of features if you stick with the entry-level Tahoe LS. But if you choose to, there are lots of upgrades available as you move up the lineup:
- Tahoe Z71: This off-road-ready Tahoe features red tow hooks, a skid plate, all-terrain tires, and black tubular assist steps.
- Tahoe Premier: This mid-range trim adds on Lane Change Alert w/ Side Blind Zone Alert and an upgraded Bose® audio system with 10-speaker surround sound.
- Tahoe High Country: The most luxurious Tahoe features a trim-exclusive signature grille, sill plates, and interior stitching, as well as 22-inch wheels and all-season tires with wheel locks.
Find Your 2021 Tahoe at Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Southpoint!
Check out our rotating new vehicle specials so you don’t miss out on a chance to lower the answer to “How much does a Chevy Tahoe cost?” If you’d like to arrange a test drive in the all-new 2021 Tahoe near Chapel Hill, please contact us online or call us at 919-827-0913.
More from Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Southpoint
If you’re searching for an SUV that truly has it all (great gas mileage, a spacious interior, and an abundance of features for an affordable price), you can’t go wrong with the new 2021 Chevy Equinox! With its standard 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder engine and front-wheel drive, the 2021 Chevy Equinox gas mileage is an outstanding…
Searching for a tough new pickup truck that won’t let you down on Raleigh and Cary job sites? You’ll certainly want to check out the new GMC Sierra 1500 at Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Southpoint! Properly equipped, the 2021 GMC Sierra towing capacity maxes out at 11,800 pounds. This is with the available 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine and the…
The GMC Hummer EV is quietly making its way to off-road trails near Raleigh. After making its initial debut in October 2020, adventurists and thrill-seekers are racing to pre-order the new GMC Hummer all-electric supertruck, which is expected to be available for sale in the Fall of 2021. Offering output up to 1,000 hp and…