2021 Chevy Tahoe Price
How much does the Chevy Tahoe cost? The all-new 2021 Tahoe has undergone a design overhaul, offering more space and more advanced features than ever before! The 2021 Chevy Tahoe price starts at $49,000 MSRP. Raleigh families considering this new generation of Tahoe can explore the full price range, as well as some of its key features, with Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Southpoint below.
2021 Chevy Tahoe Price by Trim Level
There are six well-equipped Tahoe trim levels available for 2021. Here’s a full breakdown of their respective starting prices:
- 2021 Tahoe LS: $49,000 MSRP
- 2021 Tahoe LT: $53,800 MSRP
- 2021 Tahoe RST: $57,100 MSRP
- 2021 Tahoe Z71: $59,200 MSRP
- 2021 Tahoe Premier: $62,600 MSRP
- 2021 Tahoe High country: $69,600 MSRP
What Features Do You Get for the Chevy Tahoe Price?
A new Chevy Tahoe is an investment that will serve your Cary family with many miles and years of memories to come. Right from the start, the 2021 Tahoe pulls out all the stops with road trip-ready features like a Bose® 9-speaker audio system, a convenient Cargo Management System, and more:
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus system w/ large 10.2-inch touchscreen display
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ compatibility
- Bluetooth® wireless connectivity
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot capability
- 10-way power driver & front passenger seats
- Driver memory for 2 separate driver’s preferred seating positions
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- And so much more!
The all-new Tahoe also features an advanced standard suite of safety technologies, including Active Hill Hold Assist, Automatic Emergency Braking, Forward Collision Alert, and Front Pedestrian Braking.
2021 Tahoe Upgrades
It’s clear that you’ll receive a stellar suite of features if you stick with the entry-level Tahoe LS. But if you choose to, there are lots of upgrades available as you move up the lineup:
- Tahoe Z71: This off-road-ready Tahoe features red tow hooks, a skid plate, all-terrain tires, and black tubular assist steps.
- Tahoe Premier: This mid-range trim adds on Lane Change Alert w/ Side Blind Zone Alert and an upgraded Bose® audio system with 10-speaker surround sound.
- Tahoe High Country: The most luxurious Tahoe features a trim-exclusive signature grille, sill plates, and interior stitching, as well as 22-inch wheels and all-season tires with wheel locks.
Find Your 2021 Tahoe at Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Southpoint!
Check out our rotating new vehicle specials so you don’t miss out on a chance to lower the answer to “How much does a Chevy Tahoe cost?” If you’d like to arrange a test drive in the all-new 2021 Tahoe near Chapel Hill, please contact us online or call us at 984-666-9878.
More from Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Southpoint
The new Chevy Traverse attracts families of all sizes from Raleigh and Cary. Generous interior space, compelling features, and advanced safety technology make this three-row model a fan favorite, but do industry reviewers love it just the same? Read excerpts from the 2021 Chevy Traverse reviews with Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Southpoint below to find out! View Traverse Inventory…
The new Buick Encore is a compact SUV with a small footprint that makes getting around Raleigh easier than ever. But if you travel with a lot of cargo, is the Buick Encore interior spacious enough to suit your life on the go? The Buick Encore cargo space and passenger dimensions are surprisingly generous! Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Southpoint…
Considering the 2021 Buick Encore for your next vehicle upgrade? This compact SUV is perfect for navigating Raleigh traffic with its small footprint, while still providing a spacious interior for friends, family, and cargo. There are two Buick Encore configurations available, each with its own suite of desirable features and the option of front-wheel or…